This is my wish for you:
Comfort on difficult days, smiles when sadness intrudes, rainbows to follow the clouds, laughter to kiss your lips, sunsets to warm your heart, hugs when spirits sag, beauty for your eyes to see, friendships to brighten your being, faith so that you can believe, confidence for when you doubt, courage to know yourself, patience to accept the truth and love to complete your life.

July 7, 2010



Hi. My name is Loes.


I don’t have any extra birth names or something. My parents just wanted to take it easy. Same for my bro and sis, Joep and Roos. Typical Dutch names. Very short. Simple. But ok, I don’t think you want any more information about my name.



Short info: 16 years/socialite/photos/lip balm/pink/too many leisure time/laptop



So, I guess when you see me, you will think: yes, her name is Loes! My character reflects a typical Loes, same for my looks. Anyway, that’s my meaning.


Do I look like a Loes? Or does another name fit me better?


Sometimes, when I see someone walking across the street, I already have an idea what his/her name might be, or what his/her hobbies are. For example,


when I see some girl with too blond hair and high heels on which she can’t walk properly, I immediately call her Priscilla, Tanya, Myra or some other name that’s often used for bitches. Sorry for all the nice and sweet Pricilla’s/Ashley’s/Tanya’s/Myra’s on this world! I do love you! :)



Yeaah, just finished my first post! Enjoy, and don't forget:


la vie est belle




No comments:

Post a Comment